Most cookies won’t collect information that identifies you, and will instead collect more general information such as how users arrive at and use our websites, or a user’s general location. You can change your preferences and decline certain types of cookies to be stored on your computer while browsing our website. You can also remove any cookies already stored on your computer, but keep in mind that deleting cookies may prevent you from using parts of our website.
What sort of cookies does Kissamos Luxury Villas use?
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our website and to enable you to use certain features of our website.
Without these cookies, we cannot provide you certain services on our website.
These cookies are used to provide you with a more personalized experience on our website and to remember choices you make when you use our website.
For example, we may use functionality cookies to remember your language preferences or remember your login details.
Tracking and performance cookies
These cookies are used to collect information to analyze the traffic to our website and how visitors are using our website.
For example, these cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the website or the pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve our website site for you.
The information collected through these tracking and performance cookies do not identify any individual visitor.
Targeting and advertising cookies
These cookies are used to show advertising that is likely to be of interest to you based on your browsing habits.
These cookies, as served by our content and/or advertising providers, may combine information they collected from our website with other information they have independently collected relating to your web browser's activities across their network of websites.
If you choose to remove or disable these targeting or advertising cookies, you will still see adverts but they may not be relevant to you.
Specifically, KISSAMOS LUXURY VILLAS use the following cookies:
- GOOGLE TAG MANAGER
- ACTIVE CAMPAIGN
- ADOBE ANALYTICS
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS: it stores cookies to produce statistics on the traffic and volume of visits on this site. By using this website, you are consenting to treatment of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this respect should do so by communicating directly with Google. Google Analytics cookies are stored on servers located in the United States and is committed to not share it with third parties, except in cases in which is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for this purpose. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to "privacy Shields" which ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can consult detailed information in this regard through the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245. If you want, you can use the Google Analytics browser disable plugin through whose instructions the analytic cookies for that service can be rejected in all browsers. More information is available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Can a website user block cookies?
As we’ve explained above, cookies help you to get the most out of our websites, however, if you do wish to disable our cookies then please follow the instructions below on how to disable them.
Please remember that if you do choose to disable cookies, you may find that certain sections of our website do not work properly.
You can easily remove any cookies that have been created in the cookie folder of your browser. For example, if you are on Windows machine, here are the steps on how to use Windows Explorer to erase cookie files:
- Click on 'Windows Explorer'
- Select the 'Search' button on the tool bar
- Enter “cookie” into the search box field for 'Folders and Files'
- Choose 'My Computer' in the 'Look In' drop down menu
- Click on 'Search Now'
- Select and open the folders that are retrieved
- Click to highlight any cookie file
- Click the 'Delete' key to erase the cookie file
If you don't have Windows Explorer, click the “Help” function on your “Start” button and enter “cookies” to search for information on how to locate the folder.
There are a number of ways to manage cookies. If you use different computers in different locations you will need to ensure that each browser is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
Here we provide also the links of various browsers, through which you can make such configuration:
- Firefox from here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome from here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=es_ES
- Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Do we track whether users open our emails?
Our emails may contain a single, campaign-unique “web beacon pixel” to tell us whether our emails are opened and verify any clicks through to links or advertisements within the email. We may use this information for purposes including determining which of our emails are more interesting to users, to query whether users who do not open our emails wish to continue receiving them and to inform our advertisers in aggregate how many users have clicked on their advertisements. The pixel will be deleted when you delete the email. If you do not wish the pixel to be downloaded to your device, you should select to receive emails from us in plain text rather than HTML.
For any queries in relation to our policy on cookies and your choices, please email us.