Villa Arhontariki is located in the beautiful village of Kaliviani, in the northwest of Crete, just 6.5km away from Kastelli Kissamou (Kissamos) and 35km away from Chania. The village is surrounded by olive groves and vine fields and is famous for its traditional, stone-built houses with flowers that blossom in every yard.
Visitors choose Kaliviani village for its proximity to the splendid, sandy beaches of western Crete. The exotic beach of Falassarna is only 15’ drive from the villa while the emerald coast of Balos Lagoon is 27’ away.
Distances in a glance:
- Villa Arhontariki – Kissamos: 9’ – 6.5km
- Villa Arhontariki – Falassarna: 15’ – 9.5km
- Villa Arhontariki – Balos Lagoon: 27’ – 8km
- Villa Arhontariki – Elafonissi: 70’ – 48km
- Villa Arhontariki – Chania: 44’ – 44km
- Villa Arhontariki – Chania International Airport: 56’ – 62km